AA First – EZYTAP 75Product Specification
- Elegant Tap system with touch control to dispense hot and ambient filtered water at the touch of a button.
- Fitting the touch pad tap requires a 35mm hole in the worktop to connect the tap to the Undersink boiler.
- 4 Litre Hot tank with an hourly output of up to 14 litres per hour above 90 degrees.
- Typical draw off 3 litres above 90 degrees
- 2000 Watt SUS 316 stainless steel ring type element watt element. Offers a larger and faster heating area with a long service life.
- Simple cleaning and descaling: The tank can be removed opened and cleaned.
- Automatic safety thermal cut out to prevent boil dry and damage to the unit.
- High quality thermal insulation that meets UL 94 standards for safety.
AA First – EZYTAP 7800Product Specification
- Elegant Tap system with touch control to dispense hot and chilled water at the touch of a button.
- Fitting the touch pad requires a 35mm hole in the worktop to connect the tap to the Boiler and Chiller to the Tap.
- The Boiler performance and spec is identical to the EZYTAP75
- The Undersink Chiller provides up to 8 litres of Chilled Water below 10°C/hr
- Fan assisted cooling
- Refrigerant R134a
Borg & Overstrom – B3£393.60 – £1,184.40 inc. VAT
First choice for education and healthcare
Built at an ideal height for both adults and children the B3 also features an ultra-hygienic touch-sensitive control panel, the biggest dispense area in its class for bottles and a tamper-proof rear cover guard for safety.